Kunzea Essential Oil
The extracted Kunzea essential oil has comparable properties and uses to Tea Tree oil but offers a more pleasant aroma and milder sensation when applied topically. It contains a high level of alpha-pinene and eucalyptol, so it works to help soothe fatigued muscles and reduce the appearance of blemishes. When diffused, it helps create a relaxing atmosphere and creates a refreshing respiratory experience.
- Diffuse at home or work for a relaxing, woodsy aroma that helps create an uplifting environment.
- Add to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and massage into skin after a physically intense workout to help soothe fatigued muscles.
- Apply topically to chest for a refreshing respiratory experience.
- Add to your daily skin care routine and apply topically to face to help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Diffuse to help purify the air from unwanted odors.
How to Use
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health care professional prior to use.
Young Living May Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
Are You Living With Toxins?
The average American home contains dangerous amounts of toxic chemicals. The good news? You can change your home, and we have FREE tips to get you started!