Cassia Essential Oil – 15ml
Limited time offer, while supplies last.
Breathe in the sweet, light, cinnamon-like aroma of Cassia essential oil and let its comforting and cozy characteristics cast away your worries and create a sense of peace and serenity. Its grounding and balancing aroma inspires emotional release.
Uplift, calm, and refresh your most important environment—your home—with Cassia’s warm aroma. Use during times of doubt, to center yourself, to encourage inner connection, and to develop positive self-awareness. Take your meditation or spiritual practices to the next level with this bottle of comfort.
Cassia can make your home a haven on its own or diffused with citrus and conifer oils, creating delicate layers of blissful aroma.Cassia Essential Oil Product Information Page
Product SnapshotFEATURES & BENEFITS
- Refreshes and purifies the air of odors when diffused
- Cleans odors from air and dirt and grime from surfaces; adds an extra cleansing boost to Thieves Household Cleaner
- Creates a sense of peace and serenity
- Encourages inner connection and positive self-awareness when used during meditation or spiritual practice
- Provides a grounding and balancing aroma that inspires emotional release
- Includes the constituents trans-cinnamaldehyde, trans-o-methoxycinnamaldehyde, and coumarine.
Cinnamomum cassia † (Cassia) oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential
- Use during meditation to center and focus your mind on what’s truly important.
- Inhale in times of doubt to center yourself with its warming aroma.
- Diffuse to neutralize odors.
- Combine Cassia with water in a glass spray bottle for a quick-cleansing formula and spritz on surfaces.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
CAUTIONS:Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health care professional prior to use. Get to Know
Get to KnowPRODUCT BACKGROUND Harness the power of an essential oil that’s been used for centuries. In the Bible’s Old Testament, Cassia was mentioned as a holy anointing oil. It was a key ingredient in temple incense. “All thy garments smell of myrrh, and aloes, and cassia, out of the ivory palaces, whereby they have made thee glad” (Psalm 45:8). It was also used in ancient Egypt and China. It is listed as one of the 50 fundamental herbs of Chinese tradition.
The Cinnamomum cassiatree, from which we get Cassia essential oil, is from the same plant family as cinnamon—so they’re similar, but each quite unique. Cassia has a slightly sweeter scent with higher levels of coumarin and trans-cinnamaldehyde. And the bark of cassia is thicker, whereas cinnamon is thinner with many more aroma layers.
Young Living August Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
Are You Living With Toxins?
The average American home contains dangerous amounts of toxic chemicals. The good news? You can change your home, and we have FREE tips to get you started!