Cardamom Vitality Essential Oil
Cardamom Vitality - 5ml
The cardamom plant is native to the lush evergreen forests of southern India and has been a highly valued spice since ancient times. Steam distilled from cardamom seeds, Cardamom Vitality™ essential oil has a rich taste and is one of the world’s favorite cooking spices. Cardamom’s signature flavor is common in both sweet and savory dishes, from Swedish baked goods to Indian curries. It’s also a warm, spicy addition hot drinks. With many health benefits, Cardamom Vitality supports wellness and a healthy lifestyle, is a powerful antioxidant, and supports a healthy digestive system.* Cardamom Vitality essential oil is a must-have for every kitchen.
Cardamom Vitality Essential Oil Uses:
- For digestive support,* add 1 drop of Cardamom Vitality essential oil to 1 drop of carrier oil in a veggie capsule and take it as a dietary supplement before or after meals.
- Take it as a daily dietary supplement to support wellness and a healthy lifestyle.
- Add it to your favorite smoothies or green juices to enjoy Cardamom Vitality essential oil’s powerful antioxidant support.*
- Add it to your daily regimen to support healthy gastrointestinal function.*
- Add it to your favorite dishes to accentuate sweet and savory flavors.
- Add a drop to your tea for a unique flavor.
How to UseDilute 1 drop with 1 drop of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take up to 3 times daily or as needed.
Young Living November Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
How to UseDilute 1 drop with 1 drop of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take up to 3 times daily or as needed. [social_warfare]
Are You Living With Toxins?
The average American home contains dangerous amounts of toxic chemicals. The good news? You can change your home, and we have FREE tips to get you started!