Bergamot Essential Oil – 15 ml
Retail: $36.51 USD
Wholesale: $27.75 USD
Stock Number: #3503
Bergamot essential oil’s effervescent citrus aroma makes it a great addition to your morning routine and to liven up your household chores. The yellow-green peel of this orange-shaped fruit is cold pressed to produce pure essential oil. While Bergamot has a primarily tart and uplifting aroma, there are also sweet and relaxing elements, making it a popular addition to perfumes. Bergamot has attracted attention for its skin-cleansing properties, and its elegant scent makes it a popular addition to luxury shampoos, soaps, and cleansers. Bergamot can cause photosensitivity, so avoid applying it before spending time in the sun.
Product SnapshotFEATURES & BENEFITS Topical
- May help calm everyday skin irritations
- May reduce the appearance of blemishes
- Has skin-cleansing properties
- May help relieve tension during times of occasional stress
- Has a citrus aroma with a floral hint
- Linalyl acetate
- Awaken™essential oil blend
- Clarity™essential oil blend
- Dragon Time™ Bath & Shower Gel
- Dream Catcher™essential oil blend
- Gentle Baby™essential oil blend
- Progessence Plus™serum
- White Angelica™essential oil blend
- Geraniumessential oil
- Lavenderessential oil
- Ylang Ylangessential oil
- Orangeessential oil
- Desert Mist™ Diffuser
Citrus aurantium bergamia† (Bergamot) peel
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential
Suggested UsesAPPLICATIONS Topical
- Upgrade your skin care routine by adding a drop of Bergamot to your favorite shampoos, soaps, serums, and cleansers.
- Add it to your favorite nighttime moisturizer for an uplifting scent and to reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Create a signature perfume by mixing Bergamot with a floral middle note, like Jasmine or Geranium, and a musky base note, like Cedarwood, Patchouli, or Frankincense.
- Diffuse Bergamot at home, in the classroom, or
while working to create an uplifting, positive environment.
- Turn a lazy afternoon into uplifted relaxation with a bright, sweet aroma wafting from your diffuser.
- Invite calm into your classroom with this happy scent.
- Help boost positivity around the office with this uplifting citrus aroma.
DIRECTIONS Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse 1-3 times daily.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
CAUTIONS:Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health care professional prior to use. May cause photosensitivity. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 48 hours after applying product.
Get to Know
Get to KnowPRODUCT BACKGROUND Bergamot is cultivated primarily in the southern coast of Italy and has been used in the Middle East for hundreds of years as a flavoring, perfume, and addition to moisturizers and cosmetics. An orange-shaped citrus fruit the color of a lime, bergamot has a sharp, sweet, earthy scent profile and includes the naturally occurring constituents limonene, linalool, and beta-pinene. Bergamot oil is obtained by cold pressing the bumpy, green rind of the fruit. It is an important ingredient in many Young Living products, including Dragon Time™ Bath & Shower Gel and Progessence Plus™ serum. Bergamot can cause photosensitivity and should be avoided before going into direct sunlight.
SCIENTIFIC NAME: Citrus aurantium bergamia
REGIONS FOUND:Italy and Morocco
PLANT PART USED:Rind
EXTRACTION METHOD:Cold pressed or vacuum distilled
YL REGION:Most Young Living Bergamot essential oil comes from Italy.
Bergamot essential oil joined the Young Living family in 1994.
Young Living January Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
Are You Living With Toxins?
The average American home contains dangerous amounts of toxic chemicals. The good news? You can change your home, and we have FREE tips to get you started!