Alkalime Stick Packs
AlkaLime™ now comes in convenient single-serve stick packs, so you can enjoy this mild, alkalinizing drink on the go. Keep a few in your purse, backpack, or at the office. The effervescing mix is formulated with Lemon and Lime essential oils, organic lemon powder, and biochemical mineral cell salts to create a crisp and soothing beverage that’s gentle on stomachs. Simply empty a packet into 4–6 ounces of cool, pure water, then stir and enjoy. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or sweeteners.
- Absorbed easily and quickly by the body
- Effervescent formula starts working right away to soothe the occasional upset stomach
- Gentle on the stomach
- Helps maintain optimal pH in the stomach
- Free of artificial colors, flavors, or sweeteners, and formulated with nine biochemical mineral cell salts, the refreshing taste of Lemon and Lime essential oils, and organic lemon powder
- Comes in convenient, single-serve stick packs
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Empty 1 stick pack into 4–6 ounces of distilled or purified water. Let sit for 20–25 seconds. Gently stir until mixed, then drink immediately. Take 1–3 times daily, 1 hour before meals or bedtime.Cautions
- Mix with water only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not recommended for sodium-restricted diets.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from excessive heat and direct sunlight.
Click the image below to enlarge.
Young Living May Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
Are You Living With Toxins?
The average American home contains dangerous amounts of toxic chemicals. The good news? You can change your home, and we have FREE tips to get you started!